Group Icon courtesy of Kireya ~ Thank you
|More Journal Entries|
Design contest OPEN (READ DESCRIPTION)This is LoralDesign contest OPEN (READ DESCRIPTION) by DeadlyNightShade7753
Now this is what I need entrants to do:
(Bases are aloud) Draw up Loral
Add accessories (The crazier the better)
Make her look FABULOUS~!
The theme is "FABULOUS!" aka, like a diva
Please link/tag me so I can see what you've designed
Make sure her normal markings are on the picture
Painted/makeup markings are aloud
Since she is only 7 (pup) she is wild and has no fashion sense
A full image (background included)
Your design in an animation with a high mentioning in the video!
A detailed headshot (no background)
Possibly (not certain) the design in an animation with a high mentioning in the video!
Have fun! <3
commisions *open, limited slots*so I really need some more points, I'm saving up to get core and a commission from an artist I adore so muchcommisions *open, limited slots* by RogueWolf44
I will be doing commissions, they will be pretty simple I guess
headshot sketch - 20 points
headshot with colour - 40 points
with shading - 60 points
full body sketch - 90 points
full body with colour - 120 points
with shading - 150 points
with background - 220 pints
character complicity does play a part, these prices are on average, this could you up or down around 20-50 points depending if the character is simple or not
headshots will probably not go up very much, because its just a head
I can add stuff, depending on what it is it may cost a little more:
hair - 0 points
Art Raffle/Featured Artist Combo!So decided to do a Art raffle AND a Featured Artist Raffle. Free for all! Meaning you don't have to watch me or be a watcher to join!Art Raffle/Featured Artist Combo! by CannnibalisticRose
1. Share this Raffle Journal, link the shared journal in the comment section. It can be a poll, status, etc, does not have to be a journal, just need the link.
2. Tag as many people you want, well, to a reasonable number, and post the art that you'd like to have featured of theirs (or yours).
Bonus Ticket for Art Raffle:
1.If you feature someone you will get a bonus ticket.
After you comment I will give you a number for you, as well as giving numbers to the featured artists.
Depending on the number of particapents there will be 3 prizes.
1st prize: Full colored Picture (Animal Only)
2nd prize: Badge Full Colored (Animal Only)
3rd Prized: Full Body/Badge Flat Colored. (Animal Only)
Deadline is 1st of OCTOBER
Rules on submissions and what will be accepted can all be found here, please have a look to avoid your art being declined.
What Do We Accept?
- We accept all wolf species and direct wolf decendant species like the Malamute and Siberian Husky. Anthro/ werewolf art is not accepted as these are more based off a human form, not an animal form.
- Original art only! No copies, traces or altered pieces unless you have permission and the original art is credited.
- We do not accept multiple coloured bases. If you use bases for your art then we will only accept one of that particular base as our main aim is to showcase original works.
- We will not accept work on lined/ squared paper or WIPS (Work-In-Progress) because it makes the folders look a little messy. We want everything clean and finished please.
- You don't have to be super popular or super talented, we accept work of all skill levels as long as you have put the time and effort into your work - we won't accept work that is your "5 minute sketch done in class" because it clearly shows you haven't put much thought into it.
- No adoptables please. They are mainly made from line arts so are not classed as original artwork.
- Make sure you submit your work to the right folders! If you're ever confused or not sure which folder your work belongs in then just leave a comment or note the group for help, we won't bark at you for asking.
- The Featured Folder is off limits to members but all other folders are 100% free access meaning no limits on how much you can submit to each one!
- Featured Folder will be picked out by DansuDragon based on effort/ skill level/ presentation/ originality at random.
- Please don't submit your own work to the group favourites - put it in the main gallery!
- We accept mild-medium levels off blood and gore, anything that has insides on the outsides will not be deemed appropriate.
- Photos of traditional works must be clear and there must be no visible backgrounds (i.e. the table you took the picture on, the binding of the sketchbook) unless artisticly intended.
- Submit only your own art! No copied/ traced or stolen work, if we find out you have done any of these then the original artist will be notified of the thievery and you will be permanently removed from the group.
-If your work is declined then feel free to talk to us about it.
Other than that, have fun, be polite and enjoy all the wonderful artwork!