Group Icon courtesy of Kireya ~ Thank you
|More Journal Entries|
Draw my OC's ContestI've seen quite a few of these, and they look like fun, so why not! I've only got 20 points, so prizes won't be too big though...Draw my OC's Contest by Skylan-Thuwolfe
Anyone can enter
You may draw any of my OC's, but chara interactions and/or Skylan will probably get you some bonus points
Unlimited submissions, post as many pics as you like
Nothing NSFW or profane
You can only receive one place, no matter how many drawings you enter
Deadline is July 23rd
1st place-15 points and a fullbody with bg
2nd place- fullbody with bg
Commissions: Open! (Discounted rates)Hello!Commissions: Open! (Discounted rates) by RedtheGamr
If you're reading this, that means I've re-opened up my little corner of DeviantART to commissions!
I'm taking on as many as I can, because due to it being Summer and with no one responding to my many, many, MANY applications to jobs, I'm just sitting here with nothing better to do!
Even if you yourself can't commission me, I thank you for even reading this-- and maybe even passing it along to people who might be interested? Thanks again!
Headshot: $5 (First character +$2 per extra.) (500 + 200 for more characters.)
Waist:$10 (First character +$3 per extra.) (1000 + 300 for more characters.)
Fullbody: $15 (First character +$5 per extra.) (1500 + 500 for more characters.)
Some examples: ,
Anyone up for a trade?I'm tired of my art block and thought maybe drawing someone else's awesome character would cheer me up. :3Anyone up for a trade? by YouAreNowIncognito
I put a lot of time into my trades so I prefare to trade with people who have either super fun characters to draw or who are close to my skill level so it feels like I'm getting something back.
comment with a link to your character if your interested. I got one slot open but it might be more if I'm in the mood ^^
you can choose between any of my characters who you want to draw. But I'd love to have some images of:
ramsey in his demon form: http://youarenowincognito.deviantart.com/art/Ramsey-Shaw-Feral-demon-form-600568840
Rules on submissions and what will be accepted can all be found here, please have a look to avoid your art being declined.
What Do We Accept?
- We accept all wolf species and direct wolf decendant species like the Malamute and Siberian Husky. Anthro/ werewolf art is not accepted as these are more based off a human form, not an animal form.
- Original art only! No copies, traces or altered pieces unless you have permission and the original art is credited.
- We do not accept multiple coloured bases. If you use bases for your art then we will only accept one of that particular base as our main aim is to showcase original works.
- We will not accept work on lined/ squared paper or WIPS (Work-In-Progress) because it makes the folders look a little messy. We want everything clean and finished please.
- You don't have to be super popular or super talented, we accept work of all skill levels as long as you have put the time and effort into your work - we won't accept work that is your "5 minute sketch done in class" because it clearly shows you haven't put much thought into it.
- No adoptables please. They are mainly made from line arts so are not classed as original artwork.
- Make sure you submit your work to the right folders! If you're ever confused or not sure which folder your work belongs in then just leave a comment or note the group for help, we won't bark at you for asking.
- The Featured Folder is off limits to members but all other folders are 100% free access meaning no limits on how much you can submit to each one!
- Featured Folder will be picked out by DansuDragon based on effort/ skill level/ presentation/ originality at random.
- Please don't submit your own work to the group favourites - put it in the main gallery!
- We accept mild-medium levels off blood and gore, anything that has insides on the outsides will not be deemed appropriate.
- Photos of traditional works must be clear and there must be no visible backgrounds (i.e. the table you took the picture on, the binding of the sketchbook) unless artisticly intended.
- Submit only your own art! No copied/ traced or stolen work, if we find out you have done any of these then the original artist will be notified of the thievery and you will be permanently removed from the group.
-If your work is declined then feel free to talk to us about it.
Other than that, have fun, be polite and enjoy all the wonderful artwork!