Rules for Submissions, ect.
|Rules on submissions and what will be accepted can all be found here, please have a look to avoid your art being declined.|
What Do We Accept?
- We accept all wolf species and direct wolf decendant species like the Malamute and Siberian Husky. Anthro/ werewolf art is not accepted as these are more based off a human form, not an animal form.
- Original art only! No copies, traces or altered pieces unless you have permission and the original art is credited.
- We do not accept multiple coloured bases. If you use bases for your art then we will only accept one of that particular base as our main aim is to showcase original works.
- We will not accept work on lined/ squared paper or WIPS (Work-In-Progress) because it makes the folders look a little messy. We want everything clean and finished please.
- You don't have to be super popular or super talented, we accept work of all skill levels as long as you have put the time and effort into your work - we won't accept work that is your "5 minute sketch done in class" because it clearly shows you haven't put much thought into it.
- No adoptables please. They are mainly made from line arts so are not classed as original artwork.
- Make sure you submit your work to the right folders! If you're ever confused or not sure which folder your work belongs in then just leave a comment or note the group for help, we won't bark at you for asking.
- The Featured Folder is off limits to members but all other folders are 100% free access meaning no limits on how much you can submit to each one!
- Featured Folder will be picked out by DansuDragon based on effort/ skill level/ presentation/ originality at random.
- We accept mild-medium levels off blood and gore, anything that has insides on the outsides will not be deemed appropriate.
- Photos of traditional works must be clear and there must be no visible backgrounds (i.e. the table you took the picture on, the binding of the sketchbook) unless artisticly intended.
- Submit only your own art! No copied/ traced or stolen work, if we find out you have done any of these then the original artist will be notified of the thievery and you will be permanently removed from the group.
-If your work is declined then feel free to ask us as we don't have enough admins to explain each decline at the moment.
Other than that, have fun, be polite and enjoy all the wonderful artwork!